On this beautiful month of May, we launch a new creative contest !
Your challenge : Color an original work created by the Coloring books illustrator Leen Margot and try to win beautiful coloring books !
Pencils, felts, watercolor, mixed techniques, use of software …
Be creative, and get a maximum of LIKES 👍 on Facebook!
Everyone can participate, including children !
What are the different prizes to win ?
According to the number of on Facebook :
- The First will win the Anti-Stress coloring book “The Beauty and the Beast” : 100 coloring pages.
- The second, third, fourth and fifth will all win the coloring book ” Kaleidoscope Wonders : Color for Everyone “ .
+ A surprise gift for a coloring page selected at random !
How to participate ?
From May 15 to May 26 :
- Transform this coloring page into art 😻! You can also use a tablet or software. We also allow you to participate with SEVERAL creations!
ADVICE : For the background of the coloring, be inventive, for example using techniques of gradation of color…
- Scan with your printer or take a picture of your creation. To send us the file, go to our Facebook page, click on the “send a message” button, then insert the drawing (by clicking on the paperclip). You can send it until May 26 at 6 pm.
… or by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
This contest is open to all, even the children !
From May 27 to June 5 :
- All your creations will be published at the same time on May 27 in an album accessible from our Facebook page. We will put you in the publication of that day.
- Everybody can “Like” his favorite coloring pages !
TIP : You can share your creation on your Facebook wall, to get a maximum of LIKES and show your friends your beautiful creation.
On June 5 :
6 WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED!
Five winners will be designated according to the number of votes :
- «1 like» on the picture of the coloring in the album account for 1 point.
- Leen Margot will award 10 points to the 5 colorings of his choice.
+ 1 winner per draw, who will win a surprise prize!
We wish you good luck and we look forward to seeing your beautiful creations!